Saturday, December 5, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese Extravaganza

Today my husband woke up and announced that he thought it would be a good idea to go to Chuck E. Cheese’s today. (The closest one, by the way, is an hour and a half away.) But, who was I to argue? I did later find out that he had seen a commercial and that was the source of this strange desire. So for all of you who don’t believe in the power of advertising…

Anyway, I had never been to a Chuck E. Cheese. It was very interesting…and fun! I thought Alex would be scared of everything and he was timid at first, but by the end he had played games and had ridden many of the rides over and over again. He didn’t want to leave! Here are some pics from our day:

The car ride there:




The kids meet Chuck E. Cheese (who they love, by the way):


This clock was a definite favorite:


Grace: “I don’t know who you are or why you are on my train, but don’t even THINK about taking my biscuit!”


The car ride home:

I don’t know how my husband’s crazy ideas always work out, but they definitely do! Today was a wonderful day. We all had a blast, and had a lot of great new experiences that we wouldn’t have otherwise had today. (Plus we got to eat pizza and ice cream!) Thanks Chris, you’re the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment