Wednesday, December 9, 2009

16 Days 'Till Christmas!



"FAMILY DATE NIGHT
MOVIE: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
TREATS: Caramel, Cheddar, and Butter Popcorn
TIME: 7:30 p.m."

This 'Twas the Night Before Christmas is circa 1974. It was actually pretty good, and Alex thought so too.



Poor Grace didn't make it since we didn't end up starting the movie until more like 8:30 p.m. And, the popcorn was awesome, it practically melts in your mouth!...(courtesy of our super cool neighbors who sadly, are moving away this week) :(

We all snuggled up together in this awesome red soft blanket and watched the 1/2 hour movie together. And yes, that is hot chocolate Alex is drinking. I tried it (neither Chris nor I like hot chocolate), and I thought it was delicious. It seems like everything I thought was disgusting, now tastes great post-Grace. HHmmmm. Maybe one of these days I should give pie a second chance. Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment