Tuesday, December 15, 2009

10 Days 'Till Christmas!

It looks like the cute little packages that I was originally so diligent about, have fallen away.
Now, we're lucky if we get to do anything!

Today it was fun to live through the eyes and the decisions of a 2 1/2 year old. It was Alex's idea to make cake. I had the great idea to make cupcakes and decorate them together as a family when Dad got home from work. I decided to let Alex make all of the decisions.

He chose Strawberry cake.

He chose Blue colored icing.
And that, my friends, is how we arrived with our 'Christmas' cupcakes. The sprinkles were Christmas colored and in a last ditch effort to make them even more Christmasyish, we made them into the shape of a Christmas tree. Sigh. Shrug. What are you going to do? Crush a kids imagination! No way!





By the way, has anyone seen my boots?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment