Saturday, October 16, 2010

Minneapolis Family

Woah! It has been a long time since my last entry, so I am going to have to back track a little bit. In August, Alex, Grace, and I all took a trip to visit Jayne, Tillie, and Annie in Minneapolis. I think it's safe to say that the kids and I had a wonderfully awesome time!
The first day we went to Walker Sculpture Park and took some fun pictures of the kids...it was extremely difficult to narrow down which ones to post, so again, here's the warning of a picture overload ahead!!!
Auntie Annie and beautiful Tillie!
We had a breakfast picnic in the park, and I couldn't resist posting this picture, I love it, it's one of my faves.

This one too! I think that is the she-grin of a mouth full of fresh strawberries!


Every time I see this picture I hear the song in my head,
"Three little ducks went out to play,
over the hill and far away..."
:)

Cousins!!!



Cute as a button with a cherry on top!

Awww!

Watch those hands Annie!





Grace on a Face!


Super cute cousins pic.

This sculpture park was just fantastic! There were so many sculptures, each one perfect for photo opportunities.

Some perfect for sliding on...



Look how cute this little...ahem... I mean...BIG boy is!

Our first attempt at the
'Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil"
pic.

Me with the girls!


Auntie Jayne!
Jayne with her crush....;)




Q: Tillie or Grace???
There were cut outs in the floor of this atrium filled with art and covered with glass.
A: Tillie! She loved gazing in at them!

What a fun day! HOT...but FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment