Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Activities

I have recently found a blog called
My Montessori Journey
and have copied a few activities and LOVE them!
My most favorite thing about the activities is how much Alex loves them and how I can literally watch him learn things right before my eyes.
My second most favorite thing about the activities is how I can almost always make them right away with materials already available in my own home!
Activity #1:
Sorting





Activity #2:
Transferring



Activity #3:
Weaving


Activity #4:
Transferring

This one was interesting, because Alex could do it alternating the colors, but when it was up to him, this is the way he chose to sort the colors.
We also did this one using a mini muffin tin: same result!
Did I mention I LOVE this website??!











No comments:

Post a Comment