Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hair WHAT?!

So, Alex's hair had grown out and I attempted to give him a super duper cute bowl cut that I'd seen on some other kids. But, his hair wasn't nearly as fine and straight as theirs so it didn't work out. After some deliberation, we decided on a TRUE MOHAWK! Yeah, that's right!


So in this pic, please mind the mess. Today was laundry day, and add that to the usual chaos, plus an awesome haircut and well, a mess was allowed today!

Also, please note the super cute mirror that my sister HAND MADE Chris and I in Manila and gave it to us as a wedding present!

Dad came home for just a minute, and caught us just when I had finished. I think he likes it, and so does Alex!


Have you ever seen two men any cuter and more adorable than this???

I think not!

It smoothes out pretty well, too!
The mohawk probably won't last, but I figured why not play?!
It's summer time, time to have some fun...(and there's nothing left to do since it's been raining for over a week straight now!)




No comments:

Post a Comment