Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Pat's Playgroup

CHERISH TODAY!
(That was a fun MOPS activity Jill had us do one week!)
I love finding new ways to document my children's size and stature, so naturally thought his hand rainbow idea would be perfect for a St. Patty's Day playgroup.
These are the one's made with Alex and Grace.

(Please note the small child UNDER the table!)

The mom's doing all the work!
(At some point I need to invest in some 'kid friendly' scissors.)
I really love our little playgroup. It's so nice to spend time with friends and let our kids get to know each other. This week us mom's had some fun reminiscing about 'awkward dates'.
There were some pretty funny stories!

Let them eat Cake!








Look at all of these awesome hands!


Silly friends I like to call 'Irish' and 'Lucky'.

If you can't tell, we had loads of fun! Thanks everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment