Monday, March 28, 2011

Random March Montage

Cutie Pa-Tootie with a purse and heels to match!


Tinkerbell is our current favorite movie,

and Grandma made this beautiful fairy costume for Grace for her birthday.

Perfect timing!


In the process of creating a masterpiece!

Voila! Rainbow jello!
'Playdough Pick Up'

I am pretty lax about where play dough goes...as long as it stays in the kitchen!

This day, I ran into the other room for just a minute and while I was gone, the kids decided they were finished, and it was time to clean up! I walked in to find them both cleaning up the playdough. Now that is my kind of awesome!

St. Patrick's Day Parade






Pre-Haircut
I love pictures of the bottom of the kid's feet. They're so cute. But also, it's fun that Grace is wearing Alex's winter PJ's from last year. And, we found this Santa hat stashed in with a bunch of toys, so it was fun to listen to the kids 'Ho Ho Ho-ing' around the house for a day!

1 comment: