Friday, November 5, 2010

Ha Ha Haunt!

Friday night we went to the Ha Ha Haunt.
The trail was decorated with pumpkins and Halloween decorations, and there were activities at the castle ruins.
We invited Marcia to go with us!
Here are our little Fire Fighter and Lady Bug.
We called this the 'Daddy' Pumpkin :)

Hiking the trail with trick or treating pumpkins.
I would have insisted the kids leave them in the car, but they just look so cute carrying them!


OOooooh! Creepy cemetary outside the ruins.








The sun was just beginning to go down when we arrived.
Our method this year with all Halloween events was to get there early to avoid the rush and the bigger kids. It worked out great!

Marcia and Grace
I thought it strange that the people standing behind us wouldn't move and let me get a good picture of the castle behind them, but after taking the picture realized that a man had been waiting the whole time to take a picture of them! Talk about embarassing!!!

This is how you know it was a good party...there were s'mores!
The funny thing about THIS picture is that I was concentrating so hard on getting Marcia and Alex, that I didn't even realize at this point that the Koeppens were there yet.
It wasn't until I got home, uploaded the pics, and realized that the Koeppens were at the castle long before I saw them, saw them...you know what I mean.

This is when I first thought I saw the Koeppens.
A too too cute Alex!

I took this picture just to give any ghosts an opportunity to reveal themselves...
doesn't look like they jumped at the chance.
Pretty, though.

It was the perfect evening.
Not too hot, barely cool enough for long sleeves.

It was really gorgeous.

Then, on the way out, Alex and Grace sent themselves down into the dungeon!
They obviously don't have a basement at their house! :)

Cute? I think so!


















No comments:

Post a Comment