Monday, June 7, 2010

Four-four Jon-it

A long, long time ago, I was baffled at Alex saying 'Four-four J-on-it' over and over again. For the life of me, I could not figure out what he was saying. "Do what on it?", I would ask. Then, one Saturday morning we were driving in the car and he said it in front of Chris. Chris then replied to him and said in a big deep low bellowing voice, "Here comes the Forte Giant!"
I could not stop laughing!
There was no way I would have ever figured that one out!
The Forte Giant is a character in Alex's favorite Little Einsteins episode titled, 'Annie and the Beanstalk'.
So last week Alex and I came out into the living room and he pointed to Jayne's mirror on the wall and said, "Forte Giant's boot is up there."
Again, I could NOT figure out what he was saying. Determined, I stood up and picked Alex up and together we followed the line of his finger which ended up here:
Again, I could not stop laughing! Of course, that clearly is the boot of a Forte Giant!
It is hard to believe how much information chlidren are taking in. Here is a picture of the mirror from Alex's perspective.
The 'Forte Giant's Boot' picture is the second from the TOP on the right hand side!
Wow! My kid's going to be an honor roll student!


No comments:

Post a Comment