Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Firefighter...

Alex has loved fire fighters and figher trucks for as long as I can remember. Actually, he calls them 'Fire Truck Engines'. So, I thought today would be a good day to get out the jacket and take some pictures of our future fire fighter. (Heaven forbid!)
Fire stud...

I'm not sure what's happening here, but it's not what you think.
It was important, though, to properly document the back of the fire jacket.


Making sure all of the buckles are fastened tight!



...Taking inventory. Big fire truck engine, check. Little fire truck engine, check. Fire hat, check. Cowboy boots, check.




OK, mom. I'm ready!





...WAIT! Did you get the BOOTS?!
(Note: These are Emma Koeppens boots that she has grown out of and is generously letting Alex borrow. Thanks, Emma!)
"Mom, I wuv being a firefighter!"

No comments:

Post a Comment