Saturday, August 1, 2009

Introduction

June 25th, 2009 was my last day of employment as the Audit Manager for the Missouri State Treasurer's Office. My decision to become a stay at home mom (SAHM) has been met with mixed feelings. After great deliberation, I have decided to share this journey with others in an attempt to refrain from becoming limited to the goo-goo ga-ga language, stay connected with those we love (in more than just a Facebook status update kind of way), and hopefully remain engaged with the outside world so I may become the wife and mother that my husband and children will be proud of.

Having said that, I look forward to questions, comments, conclusions, or opening discussions on any topics I may discuss. Who knows what this blog will turn into, but I hope it will evoke positive thoughts and emotions from those who view it.

Yours,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment